Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lost as usual

Well, this was certainly not how I intended my first blog to read, but then my other attempts, which I had thought would be published, and which I thought were great stuff, never made it to the published internet, for one reason or another. I will save and publish this one only because I am stubborn and committed to getting it started, because as anyone who knows me has heard me say, "you can't get from here to there without taking the first step."

For the most part, I find rants very unproductive at their least, and very damaging at their worst. My present mood is "rough" and I know what can result from that when I speak or write.

With that said, I will keep this brief, and repeat that my motive and intention with publishing this initial segment is simply to be one step away from where I was ten minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment