Sunday, December 9, 2012

Everything in Its Time

My reluctance is perhaps returning - a bit anyway. I have been quite busy - busier than usual for me - posting comments on other writer's blogs. It has left me with a good feeling. Perhaps I am just sad that my blog has no followers. There are reasons why I am not striving for those readers yet.

As I have stated before, mostly I am doing this for me, if not entirely. And I certainly don't want to promote my blog when there are so many things which are not up to par, either for the way I wish, or for the way I think others would like.

One such thing is the link to my website. During my worst financial time, I let my site go down. I just recently paid to get it back up and found my domain to be in "redemption status." I am not sure that I understand what that means, but the end result is that the links fail and viewers can't see my website. I will find out more on this and take measures to remedy the problem. I hope I will be able to maintain the use of the original URL.

With all this in mind, I managed to get over what reluctance I had, and write this post. If you are reading this and are new, I think you can relate. If you are a seasoned blogger, I am quite certain you can. Am I on the money with this or not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment