Saturday, December 1, 2012

Creating Life

Well, it's December isn't it? I didn't do so well in November. I tried last week to get another post in, but it just didn't happen. I fear this one won't amount to much, but I need to do it.

That's what life is about most of the time, doing things because I need to do them. Sometimes I find myself doing what I need to because I want to, and my goal is to get there and stay there, but truth is, most of the time I have to look at the long-term effect of not doing what I need to do, and that makes me want to.

It's not nearly as complicated, or deep as it sounds.

I try to stick with my main blog theme as stated in the title - reluctance, and as I have grown to see, and have been sharing with you, I am not as reluctant as I once was, not even sure if I am at all. I simply don't have a lot to say, at least much that would interest you. And everything I write now-a-days needs (that word again) to be interesting to you. I am going somewhere in my writing career, and the only way I can do that is by having readers.

I know I don't have followers yet, and that's why it's so important that my "stuff" grab you folks and keep you coming back. Everything will fall into place in its time, and when that time is near, I don't want to have to look back, trying to figure out where the missing pieces are, only to find out that I had never created them, due to reluctance or any other reason.

One more thing; that part about me, creating the pieces; it's true. Wouldn't you agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment